Monday, August 25, 2008

chef siti



Dedicated to my teacher/mentor/guardian and a good friend

I known her when she was a judge in the show CHEF SELEBRITI,she is a good and a fair judge,she runs u down wisely when u dun perform but praised u well when u are good.Me too had a fair share or her good and bad performance highlighted by her,frankly i didnt know who she was or wat she do before but after some asking and testing her cakes which she brought along, i realised she is one very good chef and her story of how she started really heartbreaking.

She owns SITI DELIGHTS and a CELEBRITY CHEF herself.She had a long and beautiful hair and a nice and sharp face.A loving mother of 3 kids ,had a loving husband and a succesful career,she is the idol of many woman in SG and her cakes travel all the way to even many artist and even the president favorite and one of her many great achievement is to be invited to be 1 of the few pledge takers on NATIONAL DAY 2008.

She helps me,amri and alfie alot and gives us motivation and encouragement which again open doors for us and was invited to be with her in doing the first HALAL FOOD DEMO .The way she go all her way to help and encourage us is far beyond our expectation and she even kind enough to promote us in her class and let us teach in her school.

She gave me tips to improve my cakes and suggestion to improved the business,even with her busy schedule,she will answer my question and makes me feel good bout having a true frens.She even give me some advised bout my pesonal and even love lives and is truly sincere bout it..she just say,she will helped me as much as she can and not seeking anything in returned.....yes chef, for that i thnk u very much and wish u all the success....

ON BEHALF OF THE TRIPLE A ...I WANNA THANK U

No comments: