Thursday, October 2, 2008

LONELY CELEBRATION





After 1 month of not so complete fasting, comes the big day,,children looking forward to it,mum busy cooking and dad with last minute maintenance of the house....everybody in my family was watching tv and giggling away except ME.

After work,i came home and straight to the room, lying and feeling down.. i dun understand y too...TIA wont be with me, and the feeling of loneliness struck so bad.

On the day itself... i lie down on the bed without even coming out to eat,i miss going out with just my family... i know that i only get that feeling in 2001 but that 1 time with my own famliy really makes a differnce and with tia not with me, i felt worse.....some frens asked me out but i lied and say tia is with me, im going out with parents and bla bla bla....im sorry

I JUST DUN FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING EXCEPT SLEEPING......GOD it feels so bad and sad and i hope.....it wont happen again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry and feel for you.
Your family and friends will feel sad.get over this feeling very soon ok!