Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sarong Party Gal (part 2)


this song will make it all clear!

I’M DREAMING OF A WHITE HUSBAND
(to the tune of ‘I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas’)

I’m dreaming of a white husband
Just like the ones on TV shows
So I stake out Boat Quay
Or Ho-lland Vee-ee
To snag some rich expat ang-mors

I’m dreaming of a white husband
I read about in women’s mags
I’m an SPG, all right
And I want my husband to be white

ANOTHER EXPLAINATION OF SPG

Busty women in their mid 20-30s who have a splinter stuck in their cerebral cortex which causes them to think that local guys are pathetic. they go for ang mohs with hairy chests, with stale breath after a hangover...slightly unbuttoned long sleeve shirts...loaded guns..fat wallets..and a huge amount of fatty deposits blocking theiy coronary arteries.

ANOTHER EXPLAINATION...

stupid bitches who let foreigners fuck them for free hoping they will will marry them, only after the hangover do they realise that she will be passed on like meat to be fucked by other foreigners. They achieve such high level of stupidity that they brag about being fucked by foreigners, soon they cannot go without being fucked for free. to them being fucked by forigners is like shitting, one cannot go without shitting, right





MY LAST WORDS FOR SARONG PARTY GALS OUT THERE....IF U GALS STARTS CHARGING THE ANG MO FOR SEX...U ALL COULD SHARE AND BUY ONE COUNTRY AND CALLED IN (REPUBLIC OF SPG)wink wink

No comments: