Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its a Tough LIFE



A fortune teller once told me...my life will change in 2009, things will get better and i be a new n change person.I dunno what makes him says that,but i guess what he says is not true at all..YES i found a job as an Executive chef, yes i bought a new car .

...............................But,my financial responsibility is getting more n more.My pay dint grow but my financial grows alot..Its really difficult to make ends meet now and having to stay in the restaurant for 12 to 14 hrs daily does not help either...


My daily expenses increase tremendously due to the journey,stupid ERP and car park..and when it come to pay day , the more u earn the more the GOMEN deduct your pay,( they say its CPF contribution)


My day to day expenses is already high enough and with the additional financial responsibilities that i have,does not makes it easier for me,Is there anything i can do ????? THAT THE QUESTION I ASK MYSELF?



I'm just getting so pissed with myself and really angry...COS I CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING BOUT IT...

I dun drink, I dun club and i certainly dun Shop...i dun even eat out .....so where the hell i gone wrong?Its just so frustrating that i have to live with this kind of life...


HOW LONG WILL THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

1 comment:

Elfaeza Ul Haq said...

relax la... I know its really though... especially when u say u dun shop, u dun drink or party...

its ur dugaan... and u have to see it as at least now u have a car... at least now... i have a good recognizable job... rather than my friends and loved ones whom have nothing at all... no job at all for 10 months... and yet debts all over... i think its worst for them to try to make ends meet right...

be thankful... ask allah for strength and health and ways to be able to make urself better... pray enough and have enough faith and he will give it to u...

Allah says, " ask of what u wish and i will grant it..." so ask... insyaallah... but you have to be patient...

insyaallah things will get better...