Thursday, January 14, 2010

when we RICH ppl will say ,When we POOR ppl will also say !




This is something which i cannot understand at all not only in Malay society,but in any races. When they saw we are abit well to do,rich,drive car and wear nice clothes.....they say its our parents money, illegal money and Gf buy for them.....When they saw we a POOR,they will also say......we gamble,buy drugs, enjoy in clubs and such....SO HOW?



One good advice someone tell me, When we rich ppl say ,when we poor ppl will also say,the best things to do is not to listen to whatever they say at all....lol! funny but its a good advice.


Only 4 ppl can tell me what to do ,


1) My SELF

2) MY PARENTS

3)MY PRINCESS

4) MY LOVE ONE



This 4 have the privileged to tell me what to do and i will follow without even thinking,I will be listening and following them ,This are my top most priority Human being... and my life now is to provide them with what they need.....


We need friends of cos, but how many true friends we have? will they be around when we need help? or they will be blabbering to others when u ask for a small loan? will they be around to cry with u ? or they are there only because u r someone ppl recognised from the TV?


Sad to say , i dun have much friends, i can go anywhere and still meet familiar faces that i knew... i have too many these friends........i call it the HI n BYE friends..I have friends which only look for me when they r in trouble, I have friends which became my ex gf current bf and its thru me that they know each others............


I have lots of friends,but only some are true, and i come to realised one things........there is a point in times,when u realised that u dun need any friends at all.....we fall,u rise, u sad,u happy,u cry all by yourself.....except the above 4 ppl which i mention....



This is a random blog,whatever i write got nothing to do with those friends dead or alive........

1 comment:

Malik said...

Wow Andri!
Nice to see you shirtless. What a smooth and naked chest you have. Just like mine - like a bodybuilder's chest.