Monday, July 4, 2011

Walk thru a tunnel and never saw any light...damn whers the exit!

Everybody says...when u walk thru a tunnel,u see a ray of lights ahead and there is Hope....wheres mine? Coming back from Manado really change my Career,I had few offers locally and overseas,I really wanted to go away again,but i will missed those in Singapore.I wanted to stay in Singapore but the offer given was not that attractive at all. WHAT HAPPEN ? These few months was really bad for me, i mean i been thru worse...but this is BAD enough for me. Money stops coming in,Few frens got caught up with the Law,my daughter seems drifting away,Cars that i wanted to buy was sold,had a fren who passed away in an accident and few others shit..yes babe, I'm in a pile of SHITS now.... Life have not been kind to me and never expected it to get worse,I'm digging deep inside my savings,but me being me..... i smile, i laugh and even helped others at my own personal cost! Is it time to be selfish? It is time to just think bout my own self? Is it time to say NO to ppl? Life for me was not and never about myself before... I dunno wat happen to my daughter,but she thinks those who gave her material things....loves her alot! TIA I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO OFFER EXCEPT MY DEEPEST AND SINCERE LOVE TO U ! My family does not even know a thing bout wat I'm going thru,they still think i have tons of money in my banks and just by opening their mouth,they get it.. I JUST HOPE IT WILL BE OK SOON....IF NOT, IN TEENAGERS LANGUAGE THESE DAYS.. I SAY F.M.L( fuck my life)

No comments: