Thursday, February 7, 2013

expect,expected,expectation......


what we expect our partner to do ?
what is expected from us? what about their expectation?

  ANSWER:“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”


 Thats what BRUCE LEE told the world and that's how i think it should be... we only live once thus be happy with what u have,I hurt someone heart before and till now i never expect her to forgive me,at that point of time, i had a diamond with me yet im searching for pebbles. sometime we EXPECT too much from someone,sometimes we dun EXPECT anything at all. Guys like me dun like girls to expect too much cos trust me, u will be fucking dissapointed.
 I will say i miss u wen i really do and not everyday.
 I will say i love u wen i meant it.
 I will say i need u wen i need it( wink wink wink )

 just dun expect me to say this over and over again or daily.I will say GOOD MORNING to u daily,but not these words. The best relation is -DUN EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL! cos if your partner loves u - he or she will do the unexpected!!!

No comments: