Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Greatest nightmare


Hi guys, sorrry for not updating...... My greatest Nightmares is finally happening. I luv my job and always take get pride in doing it but One day,My Greatest fear HAPPENS........I WAS ASK TO LEAVE MY JOB..

I was giving a 24hrs notice by my BOSS to leave my job,A job that i will love to die for,I was told that i was not up to his expectatition and been having unnecessary trouble at work..THAN my staff was so sad and felt than i was framed and the BOSS is so wrong..wAT im going to do now? where im suposed to go and work and lots more things playing in my ,mind...THAN staff and chef from other outlet came and consoled me...... i WAS hurt,angry and even hated my BOSS for doing this to me and being unreasonable....THAN some of the staff treatened to resign if my BOSS insist of me going...THAN some of the managers asking me to report the matter to the relevant department,THAN i was told by my Operational manager that i can leave on the very day ..THAN o slowly hand over evrythings to my SOUS chef ...THAN........



MY MOM WAKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP AND SAYS...OI, WAKE UP, WAT TIME ALREADY?
LOL......sorry, its just a lame joke...hope it brighten up your day though..but, thats really is my BIGGEST NIGHTMARE

No comments: