Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did the unexpected!!!!!!









I cant explain y, but at times i just wanna spend time alone with tia and do things together,just me and her.....maybe its just a way for me to tell and show her i will nvr neglect her? maybe i just tired of the attention i get and wanted to give her all the attention i want?maybe i just wan her attention? maybe maybe maybe.......in one of the trip we did, was a trip to NIGHT SAFARI...OMG,it was such a ripped off...the ticket was so damn expensive and a family of 5 Singaporean will find that a luxury trip instead of a family trip man......seriously,think bout it...........

I was spending quality time with her and wen on the way out ther is this show by some guys from Borneo , group of fire eaters and dart shooters and dance...tia ask me.." Daddy, u dare or not to do that"? i say.." of cos tia"... and she answer..."Daddy i wanna see".....OOPS!!!!!!

SO, wen they ask for a volunteer, nobody put up their hand and tia insist me on putting it up.....guess wat? I did... i did put up my hand and the guys came down and get me....

THE REST IS HISTORY ......I DUNNO Y I DO IT? BUT I DO IT FOR U TIA!!!!!

No comments: