Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tia Graduation





2 yrs have past and tia graduated from sch....It was held at Swiss Hotel SG and the ticket cost $50 ,they making money man...Tia insist that i go so i just put aside the awkwardness bout seeing my ex wife,new hubby and go cos tia wanted me to go...

One incident happen, while me ,my ex and the hubby was finding tia, her fren which is behind her, asking tia" is that your brother?"( reffering to me) tia answered" no la,thatsmy daddy, i have 2 daddy,this and this". We all acted like we never hear wat she was saying but deep inside me, i realised that tia,accepted the fact that, she had 2 daddy and 1 mommy....

She was performing in a dance and i uploaded the video of her dancing and picture we took... tia, Daddy will always love you till the end of time..

Andri

1 comment:

RedSuMMer said...

so cutee seh tia performing..hehe..
wow skg kindergranten pun uat graduation besar2 sehh..sampai kat hotel..