Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DOGS OF GOMEN!!!!!

Being a law abiding citizen and living in a country with lots of laws, i really respect what these officer have done to keep our nation the way it is now..but still some organisation are doing dirty tactics just to show that our taxes are being make into good use by paying them.....

To me , they are just despicable people, i tell u an incident.I dunno if its gonna get me in SHIT,but i still wanna blog bout it...ITS MY BLOG ANYWAY!!!!

I knew someone which was release for a drug trafficking offence( i have my fair share or frens right?) After release from prison and trying his best to get back to society, he was approached by a young man....This young man says that he knew him long time ago when he was doing drugs, as my fren trying to recalled , they exchange nos...THAT'S WHERE THE WHOLE THINGS BEGINS....

they exchange sms few times,but just a normal sms,asking hows things, where my fren stay and works and where he party often....THAN, One day...the young man ask if he can get supply of drugs.....My fren say dun have and every day he been asking the same question ,and even saying that he is sick and need to get a fix, if not he can go crazy and even willing to pay double or triple the amount!!! MONEY IS THE ROOTS TO ALL EVIL..

My fren thought, he was just helping the young man and can earn few extra bucks, so he try to search for it and manage to get from one of his old frens.......HE met this young man, exchange items and yes....he was nab for trafficking, just like that....SO ALL THE WHILE, THIS YOUNG MAN WAS AN UNDERCOVER NARCOTIC OFFICER... My fren was charge with trafficking and was sent to prison to serve a long long term....

That y i say, these ppl are despicable in doing all these things....they could get the lead, could not haul any drugs, and they resort to all these tactic, some narcotic undercover even used gals as bait and such, how low can they resort to? I WILL NVR RESPECT ANYONE WITH THAT BATCH AND I THINK I HAVE MY RIGHT NOT TO RESPECT U AS LONG AS I STAY OFF DRUGS AND NVR DEAL WITH ANYTHING LIKE THAT....

Have u ever wonder, where all the confiscated drugs/ unpaid licence cigarettes all gone to? they nver show how its being disposed and nobody even knew?

Maybe , they are back in our streets, maybe they ask those illegal foreigner to sell it for their flight money back home after their 3 month imprisonment?

U DUNNO, I DUNNO....... BUT THAN AGAIN.... THINK BOUT IT???

3 comments:

Jasmineeliyun said...

hello
how are you?
remember me?(:

Chef Andri said...

hi LY..... are u from North Vista sec?

Jasmineeliyun said...

yea hellos. glad u remember me =)
ahahs. the rest are fine.
lots of sec4 have promoted to sec5 =D.