Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Obsession with WORK!!!!



I dunno if these sickness even exist? do they?

ALL these years i been working my ass to proved that i can make it, i can be someone that i wanna be....I get my Title as Chef de Cuisine, I work in one of the few prestigious Italian restaurant (GARIBALDI GROUP ) I'm the only local Chef de cuisine they have and another 6 CDC are all Italian...I'M proud of it, and if nobody else feels like how i felt, i dun care....cos i have proven something to my self and tats all i care....

After all these years of WORK and WORK and WORK....i realised the last time i actually apply for leave and went on a holiday is in yr 2002 with my ex wife....its 2008 now and for freaking 6 yrs...i nvr stop thinking of work!!!! Gosh! i myself could not believe that i actually do it...

I guess that's Wat i called, obsession with work.....I guess money is a factor too, i wanted to save for TIA ,and barely had enough for myself... Those who thinks CHEF earns alot, i say BALLS TO U...

Working gave me sense of satisfaction and entertainment,no 2 guest are alike, no 2 food are the same,maybe abit similar? yes i agreed...but nvr the same....I NVR spend Chirstmas,Chinese New Year,and most of the holidays at home...its always work work n work......

Due to my working scheduled, i lost some good frens or even gf...but than again, i never regret, U cant take my work? GET LOST...U cant take Tia? GET LOST...U wanna question my answer?Get lost.....U wanna constant argue with me? GET LOST...U wanna be sticky and says i cant spend time with u?GET LOST.....I BEEN SAYING LOTS OF GET LOST TO A NUMBER OF PPL.....simply because, i am living my dream now and not only dreaming......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there are those who will never understand your passion.. and there are those who will throw their weight behind you and support you wholeheartedly.

pursue your dream... forget those who do not understand.

but while you pursue your dream, remember those who support you. and remember too, you need a break to recharge your passion and yourself once in a while..

a fire has to be stoked and fed to continue burning