Friday, May 8, 2009

shaved the hair------throw the bad luck!!!!



hi , i been keeping quiet bout what been happening ....Eleven@bussorah is closed due to the fact of the rental and the thought of it really shaken me,someone wanted to take over the place selling middle east cuisine and pay us the take over money... we accepted after thinking for so long and trying to find a place to relocate ,but not this moment yet...we did have few offer from agents and frens...we see how it goes

for me, im teaching a lot in sch and offices...have 4 sch to teach now and 5 office this 2 weeks, so im occupied with things...

I was having the thoughts of shaving my hair and throw whatever bad luck i had, when ELEVEN@BUSSORAH is picking up the business,the rental goes up too..so i when home one day, took out my hair clipper and shave it ... u wanna see how it look like? I SHOW U HOW I LOOK LIKE NOW....

2 comments:

naz said...

insyallah, things will be brighter soon. have faith, stay positive. sorry to hear about your ordeal with tia :(

dee said...

you are still one handsome chef without the hair!
Cool Dude!