Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spare the cane ,Spoil the child


At 5 am in the morning im still awake after what happen at 1 am today,i was sleeping bout 11 plus today and tia falls asleep outside,thinking she was tired after i brought her out ...i leave her as it is..

Suddenly i woke up at 12 plus and realised i never had night coupon on the van and thinking of not getting a summon for the van, i went down to tear the coupon.Never did i realised that the coupon ran out and i must walk to the petrol station to get 1.My sis call me and say , oi! your daughter walk up and crying,looking for u..I tot is a small matter and she will go back to sleep...damned i was wrong, the next call was from my EX saying that she is on the way to pick tia up now....

I was so shocked,angry and pissed ,i mean really pissed with tia.Its like,y do u wanna cry and called your mom and makes her come down????

I never canned her before,i pamper her to the extend i think , its too much.So i went back home and scolded her, she cried...and the next thing i know my EX sms me and says she is outside my house. so i look at Tia and tell her straight that u can go home now and dun come and sleep at daddy place anymore, i never meant it but tia was crying, i say i wont pick u up this Sunday and no more anything at all for her,not even her favorite kuda kepang show...when she see i was angry, she says DADDY ...NO, I WANNA STAY HERE AND IM SORRY...I was still angry at that time and just pull her to the door and pass her to the mum and i went in...I dunno wat to do and i regret every action i made, but wat pisses me off, when she is at my EX place and when my EX left her with the maid or the parents, she wont cry or even bother bout wat time my EX comes home .But Y SHE IS MAKING A BIG FUSS WHEN I WEN MISSING FOR AWHILE?

Its not easy, raising kids up and now i know how all the moms felt raising children up...

1 comment:

yatty said...

dear Andri,
it showed that Tia loves u more thn her mom. just see how big de fuss she created when u left her (tthough just for a while) whereas she didnt bother when her mom left her at home or even returned home late.
but i understand ur situation for pissing off, well when anger take over de control from brain, many unexpected things will happen.