Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Never be the one that can cause a family to break up!!!



I dunno y i just CANT ignored this... i wish i could and i wish i would,it really got nth to do with me at all..its your life,your body and your sins

I recently met up with a long lost friend and we talk for awhile and asking each other bout life, told my friend that I'm a single dad and been divorced since 2002 and my Friend told me bout she being neglect by her husband and now having a bf which is still married( WHICH IS STILL MARRIED MEANS...GOT WIFE,GOT KIDS AND STAYS TOGETHER) ....So i ask her, WTH u thinking and sleeping with someone else husband? dun u felt for the wife?( i mean u r wife yourself) and for the kids( the cute and innocent kids that thought the mum loves the dad and vice versa..the family that goes out on weekend and the hubby which flirt on weekdays.I was thinking ..omg,where is your dignity and compassion as a wife/mother and human being, yes we have needs in life,but u dun have to sleep with someone husband just for the needs.
I ask her y and she explains that ,the 2 of them have many things in common and on the same boat,which she said to me,my BF wife nvr sleeps with my bf after the child is born....AND i asked her, how u know? she answer...my bf tell me!!!! MY BF TELLS ME? of cos your bf will be sounding like one hell of pathetic old man and says he nvr gets sex from the wife...cos he wanted to just have it with u , i said...

SHE got so angry bout this... i mean , she is an educated woman and she can be so gullible in trusting mans word? OMG! i was shocked at this,i respect her cos she single handedly raised her daughter and the respect i have before...just gone like a wind..... think bout the fate of the wife and kids,what if the wife found out? wat if they got a divorced cos of your affair? is it fair on the kids? the wife? i dun give a damn bout wat your bf and u did.. i was just thinking bout the wife and kids.. they are kept in the dark and thinking they have a great dad and hubby which stays at home on Sunday and bring them out ...but wat they dunno is the great hubby and dad was screwing outside of home... i just hate and despise these ppl and LOOK HERE, U KNOW WHO U R AND U MAY NOT LIKE WAT I SAY OR WAT I DO...EVEN IF U TELL YOUR BF BOUT THIS , I DUN GIVE A DAMN AND HE KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.....what u both do are just a shameless act of behaviour which leads to suffering of the kids if found out...If u wanna get a bf,get a single guy and i wont say all this things at all....

HATE ME OR LOVE ME...... FOR REAL I DUN GIVE A SHIT BOUT WAT U THINK OF ME!
THIS IS ME,LIKE IT OR NOT.......

No comments: