Thursday, April 16, 2009

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it




Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments

Heard this long time ago and never thought i would look up upon that words now...All my life i been struggling,in my career,my relationship,my life and everything else...to me, i never seen happiness that goes on and on,no matter how beautiful the roses is,there is still torns in it.No matter how smooth the road is,there is still hump and road crack along it.

Y I'm saying all this, is because,after a year or running ELEVEN@BUSSORAH , we made a decision to closed it due to the fact that the landlord insist on increasing the rental to an amount we are not happy with and when we made the decision to leave.....someone from middle east took it up.Look how money makes the world change, If i have that money,things will be very different.I'm just normal chef who wanna have a decent job serving quality food for a normal price..my profit is very little but I'm happy with that.Good food should not be expensive

SAD.DISSAPOINTED.ANGRY.HEPLESS....this is all that i felt right now.I cant do anything much but see where all this brings me,luckily i have teaching as a backup on my free times like in secondary sch,offices and of cos in SITI"s Delights. I learn to take things easy and let it go... i learn than no matter what happen,life goes on..

To those who have been supporting me and frequent eleven,I'm sorry i failed u ppl.I thought it would last,but i lost to others who have more financial support,i let u down...SORRY.


I will find a new place soon and do wat i do best at...cooking for u ppl.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT YEAR

Andri

No comments: