Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not Forgotten



I was out today to meet the owner of LIM CHEE GUAN bak kua to talk bout some food stuff, i met my old staff along the way and was talking to them bout the changes they had after i left GARIBALDI GROUP...

I was walking to get some stuff in funan and happen to walk to my fav shop of all time,SPITFIRE AND TWILIGHT ZONE....talk to them and was shocked to hear their kind and encouraging words from the owner family them self....wat they say really moved me...They all was saying ....ANDRI...WE MISS YOUR FOOD! i wanna thanks them as when i was at the lowest point in life, they suddenly gave me a push start and encouraging words which is nice and meaningful to hear .. They even told me, their friends actually came down and look for me and was disappointed that ELEVEN@BUSSORAH was no longer there...they all miss the food and desserts...

I tot i was forgotten and ppl moved on to new places and enjoy food from there,but i was wrong, i still have ppl asking me bout the new place, i have ppl asking me to go to their place and cook , i still have ppl emailing me bout missing my food...

I sincerely wanna thanks all of u who gave me encouraging words and suggestion, i wish i can cook for u all soon , and that's my only wish right now....pray for me,that it will happen soon...


CHEF ANDRI

No comments: