Friday, September 25, 2009

OMG!! It happening all over again




Its really been long time since i last updated this blog of mine and reason for it is all because, i got nothing to write, i got no mood to write and i really dunno wat to write....


After eleven@bussorah i went on teaching secondary schools for their elective module in culinary skills.... teaching the secondary schools. Its a good job with good pay,I'm getting $80 to $100 per hour to do so,working only 3 to 5 hours on some days and have lots of free time....BUT that's not something i love to do or want to do.( that jobs suits chef khalid better) I still have lots of fire and passion to cook and work in a real kitchen and serve good and quality food.Thus when AZZURA RESORTS comes along, i took up the challenge to work and serving Bistro food with quality....I know it will be a hard one to do and the long hours and stress i will be facing, But i took it anyway ........I will only teach when i get older or when i think i cant make it in the kitchen industry....


I love Azzura , a nice place by the beach at siloso sentosa....the sun the sea the sand.Problems starts to arrive wen i dun have staff,working from 9 am to 12 am on weekdays and 9 am to 3 am on weekends.I have not had my off day for the last 2 weeks plus and working thru Hari raya.The boss is good, staff is good but i guess, now days its hard to find kitchen staff,nobody wanna be a chef anymore i guess.


I'm back to working long hours, whole day in the kitchen ,on my feet almost the whole time here cos i only had 2 staff working , wen he is off, i be alone.....y the fuck i always have to go thru this stage all the time? I got it @ menotti ,@ eleven and now @ Azzura..... am i lucky or wat ?


Tia called me one day and almost in her teary voice,says that she misses me so much...my heart stopped beating and i almost give up everything for her ... at that point of time to me...FAMILY will always be my top priority.


I guess its my luck to have all this happens all the time in places i work for, but one thing for sure it really makes my body and mind moving and push me forward in life.....its tiring but i guess,it really leaves a good impression on my staff and boss.


WHEN U DOING SOMETHING U LOVE DOING....EVEN WHEN IN PAIN, U WILL EVENTUALLY DO IT....... i guess im just fated to do wat im doing ....

No comments: