Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A good MAN ,A good Husband



Whenever a marriage or relationship is having problems,usually everyone would think its the MAN fault,usually yes i admit,it is the man at fault,but at times......the fault comes from the woman ..


After my failed marriage in 2002, marriage never comes across my mind...i even dare to say it boldly in one of the episode at Chef Selebriti that i never wanted to get married anymore.Some ppl says that im just defying GOD will,some says im just deeply hurt and some says im just being stupid for saying that ,whatever the reason is....i really felt that way last time


NOW........Im opening up myself and at times really miss the feeling of having a family, a wife to go home too and kids to play with.


If that really happens......will i be a good HUSBAND? will my past experiences make me more wise in handling the situation .Sometimes i really dunno wat makes a good man and husband?I seen to many broken marriage,too many infidelity and too many problems in a family...will i be able to provide my family, will i be able to balanced my work and family,will i be able to adapt and will i be able lead? This things always keep me away from starting a family and settled down


The only thing i need from my future wife is to understand this phrase...........In a husband there is only a man; in a married woman there is a man, a father, and mother, and a woman.

1 comment:

jay's mom said...

we would never know for sure if we will do better the second time round. but as long as we learn from our mistakes, it should get better.

also, the person you choose is also important. be wiser the second time round. choose someone who complements you and loves you more than she loves herself. love her the same way and your second shot at happiness may just work out.