Friday, April 2, 2010

Another blow...........


Ships in ocean will always get hit by waves ,big or small........Its like 5.30 am when i feel like writing, nvr had a good sleep since just now,woke up a few times and turning n tossing away......

Ships that I'm sailing been rock by the same wave ,over n over again . the wave will come and try to knock the ship over.... I'm tired or steering away, I'm tired of trying to run away from the wave and I'm damn tired of being hopeless...

My jobs sucks.... what i need is just a smooth time in life, i dun need argument, i dun need confrontation and i certainly dun need any mother fu%@er to messed up my life again,How long can a man take it till he snap? how long can i take it till i snap... i try my best to be a BETTER MAN, I'm trying my best to be a person i wanna be,,,but times n times again, i been challenge to a fight, a fight which i know i can never win if i confronted them... so basically is L.P.P.L( lam pa pa lan) for me...

Got a shocking sms at bout 8 plus regarding a message sent in FB, i was working when i got this sms...cant reply cos i was bz cooking,it took me sometimes to return the call and look at the SMS send....I call and talk awhile and realised its bout not being honest bout some gerls...gosh.... I have always have this issues popping up when everything seems fine for me...sure somethings pop up again,somehow it really damn frustrating ...Y THE HELL DO I ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Is it because of my friendliness,my behaviour,my way of talking or wat? I'M really damn tired with all these crap and please let dun let me be like this over and over again....
I apologised for my past action, i seek forgiveness for my past action...what else do they need me to do? kneel in front of them?

Just let the past go and moved on in life, y the hatred? it wont makes u a better or rich person.........

No comments: