Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laydee......


For the past few days, my fren hint at me that his wife is not happy with Laydee...so i guess,its a matter of time i have to take Laydee out from my fren place..Its a second time it happen and im just so lost on her future...to give her away never come across my mind and i never will abandon her nor give her away....she is just so special to me at this point of time.......

Let me tell u who is Laydee...........


Saw her a few time with her siblings on a window of a pet store, she is a sweet looking and pleasant personality,without thinking much....i bought her and put her at my fren place,but to my horror...theres a cat there too.I have no choice but to leave her with them and one day,Laydee got bitten by the cat and it nip her ears...luckily just abit.

I took her out and been keeping her in the car and at another fren place,its not the same place always so its kind of trouble me and making me really tired juggling with work,home and finding a fren place.

There was few nights, that i cant get a place for her and stay in the car till morning with her,she is my companion and even with the difficult situation,I'm happy that i can give her a little bit of happiness.I promised never to give her up no matter how difficult it may be. I promised to shower her with the love that she can get.

Recently my fren which house Laydee been hinting bout the unhappiness she had cos of Laydee,sometimes she just do her business anywhere she like,she nibbles and break things and recently even bites the cabinet and spoilt it... I never blame her cos all of us have to work and Laydee is left all alone.

She maybe just a dog,but she still have a life.....to some she is dirty,but to me she is as clean as anyone as long as u know how to handle.Some may shun me some may say ,whats chef Andri is doing with a dog? Animals always been a part of me, i got bitten by snakes,wild cats,birds and lots more...I love animals big or small.Religious may say dogs are dirty,but religious never forbid us to care for them....they are still a creation of GOD.

Maybe I'm different,maybe I'm strange ..........but there is a verse in QURAN saying that even PIGS can be eaten during a real bad time and situation.

when i wrote this blog, I actually making myself a sitting duck for ppl to say bad things bout me,i actually allowed SOME Muslims to condone my actions and even may have a bad name here...But i dun give a shit bout all that .....

I'm sad, sad that i have to start a new job and Laydee got no place to go one day ..........

TO U,SHE IS JUST A DOG
TO HER,U ARE HER MASTER

No comments: