Saturday, August 1, 2009

I RATHER WITH DOGS!!!!








Time and time again, what i do,who im with and how i behave will always be a talk..People always react to whatever i do and it really getting on my nerves...really am.


Since young i love animals, i love every living thing and animal included... yes, that's me!




I love cats,birds,fishes and even DOGS! yes DOGS which people say i should not even been closed to them or touch them.....Y? cos its a sins? No its not u stoopid!




Touching dog was nvr a sin if u know how and where to touch,and if u know how to clean yourself up after that .




Theres a story in the history of Islam than once, there is this prostitute who was walking on the dessert, she walk past a well and saw a dying dog wanting to drink water from the well,as the well is so deep , the dog can only wait beside the well.She pity the dog and took water from the well and put some of it in her shoe and let the dog drink it......she past away a few steps after that .She goes straight to heaven for the act she did earlier on......think bout it?




Dog is an animal which is so attached to ppl they love,they wont leave u in sadness or wen u down,they be there to entertain u , pleased u and makes u happy .Recently i post up a pic with me taking pic with a chow chow...a breed which i always love...and guess what?




My parents got to know bout it ,cos some kaypo relatives of mine saw it... I rather be who i am ,than be a hypocrite or be a wife who FLIRTS behind their hubby back or be a con man...




Like it or not...its me and my life.....




I rather be taking picture with a DOG than taking picture with human who behaves like DOG !




Im sorry if the blogs bothers some of u ...but i just hate being hypocrite..U can judge me if u wan,but remember...we are all being judge one day by GOD....so who the fuck gave u the idea that u can judge me?

No comments: