Friday, July 24, 2009

Time will tell.....Time will heal....thats what they say




Time will tell? Time will heal?



AFter updating my blog and talk bout the past, i did some soul searching bout me,myself and i......i saw a picture in face book of my ex and guess what? its a new guy in life..I'm not being a sore loser here or being jealous( abit i guess) ...but i dun understand y someone ppl can just act and pretend throughout the entire relationship...Meeting the parents,kids,relatives,siblings and even friends.?


So i guess,time will tell....if we r talking the truth,Time will heal....if we never seek the truth...


I can say ,that religion,belief and different race does not really matter in any relationship,its the heart that change,its the feeling that gone,its the new guy that came....that change everything...My friend always told me that, its easy for u to get gals cos u r chef Andri, i guess that's just bullshit....even Chef Andri got jilted by his Ex...even Chef Andri feeling hurt and cry cos his GF left him.....


Sometimes.... i just wanna be Andri, a simple guy who works hard for a living,but i guess..its a bit too late now,cos i will always be known as Chef Andri and it will be like this for long.I nvr share my feeling,my thoughts with my family and siblings..I dunno how to talk bout all this R/S things with them.I was always keeping all the stuff to myself and let it be known to them,when the time is right..


I guess,this is retribution...retribution to me,what i did in the past,its all coming back.I cant blame anyone except myself, i cant cry as the tears dry up.


In any relationship,i always pity TIA...cos she must be wondering what happen,what went wrong? y daddy is single and i always have to lie to her that my Ex is bz working and hoping Tia slowly forget her ....but most of the time i failed.I fail to hide and always have to lie to tia over and over again..Its just not fair for her ,I really dun wan her to feel this way,but wat can i do or say ? my hand are tied and my mouth is sealed...I just cant tell her,Oh she left us cos she found a better man than daddy, im still the best daddy in her eyes and i dun wish to change that ..


Once a fortune teller told me. 2009 is not a good year,now i know y .....I lost the restaurant, i felt sad bout my past R/S and everything seems to be so wrong...Money makes the world goes round they say , now i believe what they say....When u are someone, u have all the love u want,but if u r nothing...even those u thought who loves u the most...will leave u for a new one.....


LIFE IS CRUEL THEY SAY.....BUT I NEVER IMAGINE,IT CAN BE THIS CRUEL.......


i still remember, the coffee infused bon bon cake with vanilla sauce and ice cream

( a dessert i once make to show my love )


LIFE GOES ON,NO MATTER HOW HARD IT CAN BE.....WHEN U FALL DOWN,THE NEXT TIME U WILL WALK CAREFULLY....

No comments: