Sunday, July 19, 2009

PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE


Not a day goes by without your picture invading my mind. Every little thing reminds me of you. Little words fly around me and I suddenly see your face. My smile dims away, my mind travels to the time when we were together, I remember your words, your poems, And now when I’m sick and lonely and can’t move, I remember the shy touch of your hand. I have what you wanted me to have but it’s all for nothing, nothing can make me happy. Couple of days ago a friend told me to move on, why do I hate myself for wishing to do that. Holding on to a memory is painful, but letting go is not easy, or is it just my addiction to sadness that’s keeping you alive inside my heart. lies and fake smiles are all I have, pretentious hate for the world and life which people can see through is my MASK.


The past makes the present but it wont be a future.......

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile

1 comment:

dee said...

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile"

be truly happy, laugh with real joy... there's no need to pretend.
make that your future, let the memory fade..