Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN ITS REALLY OVER?


WHEN a couple broke up...one of us always wish or hope that we patch things up and reconciled.Maybe cause they gone thru so much and its such a waste to forget the good memory,the intimate moments ,the family gathering,the outing,the things we do for each other or even a holiday spent..


We always thought things will be well and we could kiss and make up .....but sometimes,it never happen.Sometime the things we wait will never come,and thing we do will never moved a heart anymore.We thought with determination,we could move a mountain....but sometimes,its not our determination which is not enough,its the mountain which refuse to move....


WE KNOW WE LOST IT FOREVER WHEN YOUR OTHER HALF SEND U AN EMAIL OR POEM.....like this ....





Of all the things I've believed in I just want to get it over with Tears form behind my eyes but I do not cry, Counting the days that pass me byI've been searching deep down in my soul Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old Feels like I'm starting all over again The last 3years were just pretend And I said,Goodbye to you, Goodbye to everything I thought I knew You were the one I loved The one thing that I tried to hold on to I USED TO get lost in your eyes and it seems that I can't live a day without you. Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away To a place where I am blinded by the light but it's not right And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time I want what's yours and I want what's mine I want you but I'm not giving in this time your the one thing I tried to hold on to

No comments: