Sunday, July 5, 2009

FROG UNDER A COCONUT SHELL




Y do the frog stay under the coconut shell? ppl say he is stupid to be living under coconut shell and not see the world ..


is the frog really stupid......? or is it his destiny?
or is it better for him to stay there?
or is it just his fate?


No one wanted to be like the frog,but i can tell u that at times its better to be the frog living in his own shell,minding his own business and minding his own business..

It happen to me, when my comments and feedback brought nothing except anger to others.I'm not asking them to listen or do wat i say,but at least think and analyst it before even getting angry.
Sometimes i just wished i could just accept anything and everything as it is,and keep comments and suggestion to myself like i always do..(last time)
sometimes i just wish that i am living in my shell and ignored wat ever happen to my surrounding,my frens and my love one...I was living in my shell before and maybe i should do that again .Dun care or bother bout what others say or do,as long as they are happy with what they do,so be it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.