Monday, July 13, 2009

LOST LOVE


I dont wanna lose you,I dont wanna use youJust to have somebody by my sideAnd I dont wanna hate youI dont wanna take youBut I dont wanna be the one to cryThat dont really matter to anyone, anymoreBut like a fool I keep losing my placeAnd I keep seeing you walk through that doorBut theres a danger in loving somebody too muchAnd its sad when you know its your heart you cant trustTheres a reason why people dont stay where they areBaby sometimes love just aint enoughNow I could never change youI dont wanna blame youBaby you dont have to take the fallYes I may have hurt youBut I did not desert youMaybe I just wanna have it allIt makes a sound like thunderIt makes me feel like rainAnd like a fool who will never see the truthI keep thinking somethings gonna changeBut theres a danger in loving somebody too muchAnd its sad when you know its your heart you cant trustTheres a reason why people dont stay where they areBaby sometimes love just aint enoughAnd theres no way homeWhen its late at night and youre all aloneAre there things that you wanted to sayDo you feel me beside you in your bedThere beside you where I used to layAnd theres a danger in loving somebody too muchAnd its sad when you know its your heart they cant touch.Theres a reason why people dont stay who they areCause baby sometimes love just aint enough.Baby sometimes love just aint enough




A song in the 90 that tells us, in a relationship...MAYBE SOMETIMES LOVES JUST AINT ENOUGH! These few weeks, i have been feeling terrible..very terrible indeed . sometimes in a relationship/marriage... love just aint enough to sustain it.Its take a whole lots of little little things and money too..... I learn the hard way, i tot love is just a simple 4 LETTERS word ....Im wrong,truly wrong... i tot im street smart,but im naive.... in love...Those saying there in love,think again bout the love.... religion/differences/attitude/behaviour all play a part in it..


To the love that can nvr come back.......... its not me which is talking,its my heart .

No comments: