Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WOMAN i been with .............


All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else!!


A word which i have used over and over again.I never accept my ex girlfriend once we ended a relationship,I'm not being ego as a man,I'm being realistic as a wise man....I myself have been involved with numerous relationship and I'm gonna write bout what when wrong for both of us..


I been meeting different girls from different age group and races. I had an ex gf which is younger than me, i mean way younger.She is a sweet girl and gets along well with tia .The problem started when she goes church regularly.I knew for once....it wont last anymore,we been thru alot together and yes at times i admit I'm being too much in controlling her movement and such as secretly I'm afraid to lose her, to lose her to someone better and younger...I love her ,love her too much to be afraid of losing her at one point...cos i felt she have the patience and tolerant for my f*%# up attitude at times. Yes i admit i have an attitude,attitude that only certain woman can tolerate and when i knew they can tolerate me, than i knew that they love me...


I been with a single mom b4 too, she had a young daughter and everything is good and religion was not a problem as she already converted.Our problem is that we have differences, i mean a major one.She like to go out often with family,and I'm the kind of man ,who rather stay home.We get along well,the kids loves each other and one day, her ex bf which is my fren comes by to stay at her place after he been released from prison, i knew they been communicating when he is inside and he was asking her for a place to stay after he released.Yes she told me bout it but i was telling her of the inconveniences that may occurs ,my only fault is not to tell her that I'm jealous and afraid that she goes back to him one day ....the fear i had came one day ,wen she goes out to a party with her ex and ignored all my sms and can even lie bout coming home.I knew i lost her..... and her reason for parting is that we r very different, i dun like to go out and she loves to go out......


I met a beautiful lady with a good career as a director of a company.She is the envy of woman and a much sought by man.the problem with her is her possessiveness, i was not allowed to talk,mix or even mingle with other gals, she just want me for herself and does not even prefer tia to be there...i dun have to tell y i left her , NOBODY can compare to tia


I had gals working as nurse b4, i tot is a good idea as we work shift and we will understand each other,but I'm wrong too, she is too demanding for me.She wants too much attention and can be bit emo at times, i left her cos i dun need a MAD woman in my life..


I was involved with a gal which have just broke up with her b4 of 2 yrs, i tot i was a rebound and proceed slowly and cautiously. She keeps on saying that I'm not a rebound,but u will know and can feel that u r just a shelter that she needs at that time..i left her cos i nvr trust that she would love me whole heartedly........


THIS are some of the woman i been with and my past makes me what my present self it, to take one day at the time is the best way for me,to take a slow step rather than a big leap is the best solution for me and to love someone little by little is a good way for me ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. waa sei abang, you sure as hell dated many woman sial. i thought you always say no time to date lah, no one understands your past and all that lah. wah but quiet quiet you date a lot of women sial. all these are before or after 2007 ah? once in a while come in here to read your blog is...i must say...hen shockening man. hahaha. - ah pat.