Thursday, February 26, 2009

It happen too often and too frequent!!!!




What i meant by IT HAPPEN TOO OFTEN AND TOO FREQUENT is when ever i had problems or i think I'm going to have a problem, i become so agitated and getting pissed for no obvious reason.I get frustrated easily and i think the cutting down if nicotine intake make it worse..

I pity those around me, its not their fault but asking the wrong question or comments will easily make me angry and flare up for no apparent reason,i dun like talking on the fone or meet anyone during this time i will work/sleep/work/sleep.

I guess its the frustration that i have in me that trigger this odd behaviour maybe cos i dun share and nvr will share my problem...( its just me)

To those ever experience this treatment from me, I'm sorry....the problem i face and going thru is something i cant resolve nor fight.I just have to go thru it with my head up and wide smile..just because im CHEF ANDRI!!

Its suck to be where i am now and sometimes i just wish im just ANDRI and not THE CHEF ANDRI...

No comments: