Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WOMAN CHARTER ---------<--@


HOW MANY KNOW WAT IS THIS WOMAN CHARTER?



The Women's Charter was passed in 1961 to protect the rights of women and girls in divorced proceeding.Usually this law will make sure woman have they say in most things, MAINTENANCE,CHILD SUPPORT, PERSONAL SUPPORT AND THOSE RELATED TO NOTHING BUT MONEY TO THE WOMAN...

U noticed y i highlighted 1961 . That's when the law was pass out and never change till now..WTF!!!!1961 MEE SIAM COST 30 cents only.... Its been awhile they never change the law and i guess it should change now.In 1961 all married woman are housewives but in 2009 some woman draws more pay than man.In 1961 woman abused/child abuse by drunk husband is often told ,in 2009 some man are abused by wife and infidelity from a wife is on the rise and yet the STUPID LAW NEVER CHANGE OR REVIEW ,THUS IS UNFAIR TO SINGLE DAD OR EX HUSBAND!!!!!

In these modern society some woman climbs higher than man in corporate ladder,they earn more and wear the pants at home, but when it comes to divorced,they seek help from WOMAN CHARTER AND BE A VICTIM .I and thousand over more was a victim to them, having to obliged and pay our ex wife... basically for ex husband to call them unfair is just so right and accurate...look at the statue, the woman carry a weight with her eyes close.....wat does that means?IT MEANS THAT THE LAW IS BLIND OR THE WOMAN IS BLIND!!!! screw them !

Single dad wont have a hse to stay,cos single mom got custody,single dad have to pay maintenance to kids and wife when the woman got custody but wen the man had custody..the woman does not need pay the man ,every time when the woman feels poor and need a pay rise, they dun have to ask their BOSS,they just ask WOMAN CHARTER and they have a case to proceed with the man ...THESE ARE SOME OF THE ISSUE ,I WANTED TO TELL U MORE BUT I TIRED AH!

For me and most ex husband in SG ..we r maintaining a 5k commitment with a 1k salary...possible? F*%k !!! of cos not possible.. I was ask by the court to cut down cigarettes and i can have more money to pay my ex..U know wat i felt like telling the judge? U BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE I SHAFT THE CIGARETTES UP YOUR ARSE!!! but i never say of cos..u think i crazy ah?

For now i just pay wat i was expected to pay for TIA and its getting more n more expensive and in the end,i dun even have enough for myself..TIA is getting more and more expensive.........
This is one reason y i never talk bout marriage and such cos i cant afford it..let alone a shopping spree or even holiday...

I tell myself i just work hard for others and that's wat I'm still doing, the money i earn Will disappear within few days of my pay day and that can make me have tears in my eyes.....SO I HOPE THEY CHANGE THE LAW SOON IF NOT MAN WILL SUFFER WHILE WOMAN IS ENJOYING THE MONEY THEY SQUEEZE FROM THEIR EX HUSBAND....

No comments: