Monday, February 16, 2009

TOUGH TIMES DUN LAST ....TOUGH PEOPLE DO!!!







Read the title and think bout it......everyone had their tough times and no one is spared,its just a TEST FROM GOD to his follower,just to see how our faith in him and how well we cope...

I had my tough times when my whole marriage collapse,me going to prison and much much more,those are the times i felt low and lost.Some had worse than me and some just being hit over and over again.
During these times...who whould stay for u? be there for u? anyone? someone? no one? FOR ME....NO ONE!, and i feel so outcast and dissapointed bout it... And i promised myself if anyone closed to me having their tough times....I WILL BE THERE FOR THEM NO MATTER WHAT !! THAT MY PROMISED AND I WILL KEEP IT!!

What happen in life happen for a reason,when human crossed path is because we r meant to be, they maybe be there for a day,a week ,a season or even a lifetime,but they are there for a reason and we never know y...

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,
kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,
and never regret anything that made you smile.


REMEMBER WHAT I SAY.....THE DARKER THE SKY THE BRIGHTER THE STARS

No comments: