Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ur My Everything




Look at her, a beautiful child created by GOD for a man like me..What else could i say bout her.A beauty in a making,a lovely but can be a bit MANJA little gals.I have people telling me that i pampered her too much and she is a spoilt brat in the making,Every time i hear that,i just smile and answer to them..IF I DUN PAMPER HER,WHO ELSE SHOULD I PAMPER?

My last blog i talk bout WOMAN CHARTER...Yes i admit i have to spend or spending alot of Tia,but i nvr blame nor regret even abit.She is innocent as far as im concern and what ever amount of money i gave was supposedly to be meant for her and her education...

Tia grew up in my eyes from a child to a young gal with a mind on her own,believe it or not some of my decision in life is inspired by her and at times she is the one telling me what to do or what decision to take..

I spend quality times with just her so that i can give her my up most attention and times, mind u ..i was not even allowed to on my computer or sms too often while i was with her ,if not she will say ..Y daddy u always so busy?

MARRIAGE is still a NO NO for her.. she still wans me for herself and only herself( maybe its because my ex somehow make her feel that way after she remarried in 2005)
Tia now in Pri 1 and coping very well in school and goes to religious class on every Sat and that's leaves SUN always for us...

We spend lots of SUNDAY together and im afraid to hurt her if i brought along a fren with me too often. Kids is the most innocent human on earth as their heart and mind is like a white sheets of paper and the colour will keep adding on when she grows up.....TIA is a direct replica of me and that's make me feel comfortable,I wan her to be wise in education as well as street smart in life.... We all need a balanced of both to go thru this life ...LIFE WAS NEVER A BED OF ROSES,EVEN IF IT IS..THERE IS STILL TORNS IN THE ROSES TO BE WARY BOUT.......

No comments: