Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cakes of Love......



Thru out my career as a kitchen helper to chef-de-cuisine,Pastry was never my forte.I never like to do cakes,desserts,Gelato and all the sweets stuff.Im more to the oven,fire burning,grilling and creating new items kind of chef,i only do things for a reason and pastry is something i did if i have a reason to do it ..

I bake cakes,for my loves one... i present them these cakes to soften,pacify and pleased them as i feel,the sweetness of a cake will make everybody smile.I did the cakes myself and its such a complicated things to do in baking, the temperature must be right, the grammage and even the time and ingredient..1 wrong moved and its back to zero......thats y i never liked pastry..

Only 2 ladies did have the benefits to try and taste the cakes i do,only 2 of these ladies have tasted my cakes and thank me for that...I can cook anytime for anyone,but bake? its only for someone special.............

I know its selfish,but its a selfish world we are leaving in. Its either u or them,some ppl will never appreciate what we did,but than again..thats life.Some just need u at their own conveniences...and again thats what some of us are treated.

A man will lower their ego ,but not to the lowest..some man will go against their belief,but not forever.....times and time..we will be dissapointed in life,time and time again we will make others dissapointed....its a cycle which can never be broken or change....

whatever happens to us,its all fate....Life is Fated And thats how i live my life..

No comments: