Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The CALL that change my future........if i accept,should i accept?




Early morning at 8 am today, a called came in from an unfamiliar number and looking for me...duh!...

Miss or Mrs or Mdm Rebecca called and asking me if im available to come down to their office anytime soon to talk bout my job? As i was still sleeping and feeling blur, i asked her...huh? what job?

I applied for a position as a Chef-De Cuisine on a cruise liner long time back that i cant remember when oso,Now they asked me to sign a contract of 2 yrs on a luxury ship taking charge of a restaurant on board with 70 plus staff from all over the WORLD? I hope no China Man in the kitchen though..... I was of cos happy and delighted,the salary is good and in US dollar, i get to travel round the world and visit places i never go before.........THAN,when i was driving to work... I THINK!

Will i accept the job,hows my family and loves one,hows TIA especially,how will this effect me and her? will she missed me? will i missed her? what bout my parents?thers is too much at stake and to think bout if i go...and damn its for 2 solid years.... even if i go jailed for 2 years oso they can still visit me....but this?

On the other hand,if i take up this job offer, i be away for 2 years and i can slowly forget and erased the unwanted memories or event in my life,I can earn more money that i earned here and my experience will definitely widen and jobs satisfaction will be high for me....

I have bout 1 month to think it over and gives Rebecca the answer,till than, GOD please helped me make my decision cos 50% of me wanted to GO,50% of me wants me to STAY.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just go its your dream... leave all the unwanted memories behide.. before you knew it 2years will be over... and then when your back you have many more good years to come