Monday, May 17, 2010

IBU..... u make my day...

After a long day or work and feeling tired and sleepy, i just wanted to go home ,wash up and go to sleep...i think,thats my daily routine.Work been very stressful with me wanting to hit the company target and working with whole bunch of China workers does not gives me any benefits at all ...for now.

I slowly park the car,get a can of my usual COKE from the vending machine and waited for the lift, these days the lift takes a longer time to come down as they are renovating and 1 lift operate only.

I drag my body into the lift and go up, i unlock the gate and than the wooden door,all was dark,usually when i got home,most of them goes to bed and closed their doors except for my room,I on the light to the room and my mum as usual will clean ,mop and tidy up my room...HAHA, i know la, i should be doing all that.

To my suprised she even change the bed sheet for me, and when i saw the bedsheet, i was nearly choked by the coke and burst into a laugh,yes i laugh out loud alone in the room.....

My mother actually changed the bedsheet to a cover which i will never wanted to let ppl see ,im so freaking malu sia to see the cover and the pillow, i felt like a princess....yes u heard it right,like a princess

........................cos the bedsheet is so beatifully pink in colour,i will show u the pic,but dun laugh k..i swear to GOD i never asked my mum to buy me this bedsheet or what,maybe she got it cheap at pasar malam or perhaps my aunt gave
her....But my IBU make my day !

THIS IS MY BEDSHEET FOR THE NEXT FEW NIGHTS!!!