Monday, February 11, 2008

sin2


SIN 2

Thanks for the comforting words and kindness, but all of u are just being kind to me..... yes some of thinks its simple to just forgive n forget wat i done, but u and me nvr know how the party i hurt feel.They might still be hating me like **** and nvr forgive n forget.

life still revolves bout wat i did..

I dint go to work last sunday after i wrote the last blog, guess just feeling lousy and down., When i get back to work on Monday , ppl start asking y? this is the first time after 3 yrs , i called and say i not feeling good and dind turn up... so its a suprise. Work load double up for me, i got 1 guy down on mc and 2 guys off, i alway makes a point not to disturb my staff during their off day as i understand off day is precious for ppl like us, to spend time with family,gf or just to rest and recharge.... off day is a luxury to those working in kitchen......

I have to do a new menu for the airline crew and wat i hate most is the costing...... its a task no chef like, and dread.I was given 48 hrs to come out with it and i got to burn midnight oil just to finish the stuff.I hate the wrong thinking of customer complaining bout the olive oil, for your info, olive oil is good for health and its nvr fattening... so dun worry, even sophia lorent the everygreen diva, used olive oil to bath.

So those out there, just appreciate olive oil and enjoy it. Its really good for u and your health.Works today is as usual and nothing much to write, just normal dining and regulars, we getting more n more regulars and most of them we know by their name... thats the thngs bout menotti and y ppl keeps coming back, we always makes them feel at home..

This blog is abit bored. i know.... as i still have the blog bout my past in my head, but once again thanks to those who leave me comment and once again im sorry for wat i did..........

No comments: