Wednesday, February 13, 2008

VALENTINE.....






I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.

I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.

There is in you a loveliness
That makes my darkness shine,
And so I'll wait, if wait I must,
To be your Valentine.



Tomoro is the day and all couple young n old is going to celebrate it. flowers price go up,chocolate go up( nAbEi) and most restaurant are fully booked,mine is fully booked with 2 seatings and i will see all couples exchanging gift and woman with flowers.... but, i still have to work ,cooking and serving these loverbird...

It nice to be pampered and to be celebrating with your loves ones,at times its not the gifts but the spending time with each other that makes the day feel special...but i always think,if we deeply in love...everyday is VALENTINE DAY..LOL

To those couples out there celebrating,enjoy the honeymoon while it last and to those singles and past the honeymoon period,dun be sad cos wen u think that u are singlw with no partner to celebrate.I am more pathetic cos i have to cook for them...

To those who read my blog....I WISH U , A HAPPY ST VALENTINE......CIAO

No comments: