Saturday, February 9, 2008

SPG....even if they say there are not




This is something pesonal and i admit it myself...I hate SPG,wat is it? IT MEANS SARONG PARTY GAL WHO BELIEVES THAT ANG MO MAN LOVES THEM ....



I just felt that those woman out there who goes arm in arm with an ANG MO man are really stupid,They believe that these mans really fall in love with them and can love and marry them eventually....but let me give it straight to your face,u r just being used as a SEX PARTNER( thats all) do u really think they loves u? do u really think they married u? I DUN THINK SO.....

They just wanted free sex partner and once they had enough,off u go.....and they goes back to their wife back home ..... N these SPG will continue to move on and find another ANG MO and think that this time round , ANG MO will marry them........and its a cycle,that will go on and on....

I admit local guys are not that loving,romantic and caring.....but we nvr treat woman that way, So to all SPG.... its your life u are living in and its none of my business......I WAS JUST WRITTING MY OPINION....

No comments: