Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd SEPTEMBER


Its 2nd september and how can i forget bout it.....I was supposed to wish a good fren,teacher and someone i truly respect cos its her birthday,and damn...i forget everything bout it, wat a friend i am .

No reason will make it up cos 2nd SEPTEMBER only come once a yr and the only reason i forget to wish is cos im wrking all alone today,my staff is on mc since yesterday,today and tomoro( extract his teeth)

To my dear CHEF SITI....I sincerely wish u a HAPPY BIRTHDAY birthday and i wish u have a good birthday and may all your wish come true,i may not be a good fren cos i forget your big day( almost all your big day in your life i forgotten) yes, i think at times i might be selfish and ignorant...but i will always be a sincere fren and u always be the person i respect most in my life.... u show me the light to my dark life, u put me where i am and with all due respect to your loving hubby,he got himself the most wonderful wife that a man could find and love, unconditional love ....

Im sorry once again that i forget to wish u on your lovely day but i hope it wont tarnish the frenship we make and i hope u be happy thru out your life as a loving wife, a responsible mother,a caring teacher and a sincere fren


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chef SITI MASTURA

No comments: