Thursday, September 25, 2008

ANAK= CHILD











FOR TIA QISTYNNA

30th January 2008 u be exactly 6 yrs old and daddy separated with mummy exactly 6 yrs too, yes dear.. its hard on u,daddy know .Now u been asking mummy and daddy, y we divorced? y daddy dun wanna come back to mummy? does daddy love mummy anymore? and u even tell daddy,that daddy cant get married till u grown up...
Daddy know the day Will come when u ask this question, but daddy always thought that it wont be so soon but now u already started to ask...I hope u dun ask daddy all that cos the question will just make daddy sad and tears will start falling again...

Mummy got married again, Tia already had a new DAD and i hope u treat him good and with respect cos your new DAD is a good man, he promised to take care or u and mummy.Mummy and Daddy already on talking term and we promised to give u the best that we could, to some... daddy spoilt u, but if daddy didn't spoilt u...who else can daddy spoilt? Daddy always buy u gift and present and seldom shout or scream at u,Even at times daddy is having financial problem,daddy still obliged with your request for gifts and toys,Daddy do all that is just for one reason only and that is to make u happy,YOUR HAPPINESS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME TIA ...cos, daddy felt that daddy wronged u..Daddy brings u out to this world and makes u wonder..Wonder y u have 2 dad and 1 mummy? y daddy is staying with granny and not mummy? y u must follow daddy on weekend and mummy on weekdays?

Daddy nvr thought of marriage and maybe daddy wont. If that's Wat makes tia happy. Daddy always refer tia as my princess cos no one can or will replace u in my heart, u always be my princess,Yes daddy knows at times daddy scolds u or even shout,but that is for your own good
.
Daddy hope one day , tia will be proud to have a daddy like me,proud to tell others that tia had the BEST DADDY.

DADDY HOPE, ONE DAY...TIA BE A GREAT DAUGHTER AND WILL LOVE DADDY ALWAYS..

You're The Reason I Live And The Reason I'd Die
You're the Reason I Smile Yet Break Down & Cry
You're The Reason I Keep Going And The Reason I Fall
Cause Without you In My Life I'm Nothing At all.
luv u always Tia

No comments: