Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my dear fren



I dedicated this blog to my dearest fren PAT

U took your bags and left for england after your failed relationship,I think its a big step u took and just drop wat u achieved in SG and go to a foreign land to make a living,I suppose some of us opposed to the idea of u leaving but most of us cant do much as u already set your mind...

U fall in love with someone deeply, got hurt and go... we all missed the laughter,the sweet ang mo gal,who is there for her frens if they need help and ideas, your ideas always help us around, your laughter always cheer us up and your beleive in the word" EVERYBODY DESERVED A SECOND CHANCE" really wake me up..I dun complain or sigh on my misfortune and downfall, as much im being ignorant, i listen tentively on wat u say to me... u know wen to put my feet on the ground when my heads get too big.. and lastly...U BELIEVE IN ME.....U believe my cooking and my food. u encourage me to excel and push me forward... u supported me wen ppl condemn me...thnk u so much patricia

My first pesonal catering was cooking for u and our frens at your open hse.. u like the food and they love it too...its give me a strong encouragement to push forward..

Now u gone, not gone from us, but away from us, i hope u doing well in england and i represent the rest of our frens... we all miss u here in SG

and thnks for being a wonderful fren

Andri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

**sorry. last comment got sperring mistake, cannot tahan**

sniff. hen gum tong. thanks. life motto: be kind but don't rewind, just keep moving forward...don't care how slow you go, as long as u don't stop chasing your dreams. and...don't be so atas and tow towards gerrs, they won't wait for you for-everrrrr. ;-p
p.s. can u change ur blog songtrack anot? download http://www.imeem.com/ upload more songs and then add widget to this blog :o)
xx