Saturday, September 13, 2008

SINGAPORE — Most bus and train journeys except those for children, students and national servicemen, will see fare changes from 1 October 2008

Again again again ................WTF,WTH they thinking bout again? may those who approved this rot in hell( GOD i hope u grant my wish)

Every single things go up... only SG SALARY capped is not cos due to the various nation invasion to work in SG, CHINA, NEPAL,INDIA,SRI LANKA,THAILAND and many many more...jod all they take, they become rich and SINGAPOREAN still must slog like hell.. thats all because we are rule by 1 king,we are still not a republic but just one hell pathetic country rule by 1 hell of a MONEY MINDED KING....

Even when they increased the Fare, the petrol price decrease...so y my daughter transport company didnt gives me back a rebate? I dunno how others take it ,but for me.... I will NEVVER vote for The KING ANYMORE.....vote oso i suffer, nvr vote i oso suffer.....no DIff..........

No comments: