Sunday, September 14, 2008

HARI RAYA Once again



Muslim round the world is having their fasting season and once again AIDILFITRI is round the corner..this is the worst time for me as 7 yrs altogether..It means i only had Tia to celebrate with me. I manage to get 1 year of AIDILFITRI as a HUSBAND and 7 YEARS as a SINGLE FATHER..
I still feel sore every year as im not able to celebrate as a family for TIA and i hope she understand it too..I will dress u in the nicest clothes, i will buy u the nicest shoe.I promised u that wat MUMMY can get for you, i get u the same or even better.. U be my princess for that day i promised...
The first AIDILFITRI she celebrate with me and my ex is when she is still a baby and after that its just me and her every year...luckily i have my family which brings us around or else i dunno where to bring her to.
This year will be like any other year, daddy promised Tia that im going to make u a happy gal and we are going to enjoy ourselves...

No comments: