Tuesday, January 22, 2008

inspirational Quotes bout my life....



helo.... after awhile, i been trying to summarize my life story and came out with QUOTES...........


1) If i can stop one heart from heartbreaking,I shall not live in vain


2) If u r going thru hell.keep going


3) Your talent is God's gift to u,Wat u do with it is your gift back to God


4) In 3 words,i can sum up everything i learned bout life...IT GOES ON!


5) No one can makes u feel inferior without your consent


6) Nobody really cares if u r miserable...so u might as well be happy


7)Its is not marriage that fails,it is the people that fails


8)Looking back,i have this to regrets,thats too often when i loved,i did not say so


9) I usually cried at least once a day,not because i was sad.but because the world is so beautiful and life was so short


10) Marriage is not a word,,,its a sentence



Think i have enough quotes for this short journey and for u to read,make me a living proof that life can just turn 360 bad or good in just a moment..cherish your parents,your loves one and yourself.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

My first post ! :)