Monday, January 28, 2008

Me married? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO



Last night after i came back from a wedding dinner....my parents bluntly..i repeat..bluntly, ask me wen im getting MARRIED..that really make me shivers...lol
I was questioning her, y ? y should i get married?

She was saying that, now im still young thats y i nvr thing of getting tied down but wat will happen wen i grew older,tia getting bigger and nobody will take care of me...? so i was telling her, y worry.....OLD FOLKS HOME LO...

She says i siao....but frankly, i nvr think bout it really..wat if im old,who takes care of me? TIA wont be there for me..she will get married and and eventually leave me..so i think wat she says,really makes sense.i do need a companion....If this is in US.. i would have companion and not getting married,cool right? BUT in SG...haix..DUN EVER DREAM BOUT IT LOR...all woman wants to get married,they want home,kids and family....sian sian sian...

BUT its seriously so expensive to get married in sg, my cousin recently got engaged and the dowry is like 15k just because she is a teacher..... omg,thats not included for dinner,wedding packages,gowns and lots more....how to pay?

So i can only have a DREAM WEDDING( i really mean dream as in sleeping time)


Until woman really dun put a price tagged on their dowry and ppl willing to sponsor my wedding.....than i will really think bout it...if not.......i can just forget it

No comments: