Thursday, January 3, 2008

STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN



STARTING 2008 .......................................Sorry for not updating cos there is nth to write,lol......but i think,2008 is not bad after all.
Im begining to wake up and say to myself,i had enough of saying,im sorry to ppl in 2007..... i did my part as sincere as i could,i apologised nicely and if they accepted in, i say thnk u to them...and if they dun????? i dun care anymore( i know i did u wrong ,but i dun owe u my life) THATS FINAL
Here we are together in perfect harmony looking forward to wat 2008 will bring us..some change job,some change car,some change bf and others change themself.For me , i will oso chnge myself to be a more sensitive human being,cos at times i realised it the hard way that i do behave like someone with no feelings and heart of stone... i can be as cold as ice at times....
I oso wanted to give up ciggy( YA SURE) its been my fourth time resolution already and i still cant,y? is it so diff, it is a must to smoke? is it cool to smoke? the answwr is simple... its just that i refuse to give up ciggy,its my air, its wat i breath and wen i shit without ciggy.....trust me,nothings comes out.
I oso wanted to learn baking and already consult the VOGUE CHEF OF SITI's DELIGHT to train n teach me that,im not a pastry person cos its so delicate and precise in everyting..but to be a good chef, i have to learn.Initially i was shy to ask her and opens up to her but i think,its for my own benefit and wen u dunno, dun be shy and juat asked .....N she say,yes she will teach me fullheartedly...i just cant wait to start clases,I mean i know the basic in pastry but i just wanna learn more and maybe one day, i will be a JACK OF ALL TRADE AND A MASTER OR ONE.......thats my wish.
Marriage......none,still not in my head....
So i wish everybody a good 2008 and nvr make the same mistakes we did in 2007 again.We only live once,,,, y the hatred and stuff, just be happy and be proud of wat u do and how u live your life....cos the bottom line is,it is your lives that u a living in ,and only the losers will run u down and talked bout your lives instead of reflecting on their own.......TAKE CARE...

No comments: