Monday, December 31, 2007

Am i ready for 2008


AM I READY FOR 2008( ADA KAH AKU BERSEDIA UNTUK 2008)




THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish 2008 will comes later as i haves lots of things to settled and too many things to rectify before 2008...2007 is a disaster and not a good yr for me wen it comes to a lot of things.....

I hurt too may ppl in 2007,so 2007 is the year of HURT,LIES,HATRED AND FAILURE......I hurt few nice gals which really like and loves me alot,i hurt them with my action,ignorence and neglect.....Now,i lost them even as fren. My past made me like this,made me be wary of my surrounding and ppl,made me insecure,inferior and makes me think and woonder,who and wat i really want...........I wish i can say more but i think,some things are better left unsaid....

I met few good buddies,and i met some good ppl,and my career path is getting better each day.I need another year of 2007 and wish to stop myself from pissing ppl off,and to actually say sorry to the individual ppl i hurt...I dun mean to hurt u ppl but circumstances make me do it.IM SORRY.

2007...its already been 2 yrs since my ex remarried and i have to let go.... not cos i still love her,cos i still have the little feelings in me for her,But i think its not fair for me to just be like this,i met the new husband,we are all frens now even though at times it hurts to see him and my ex together......life goes on...

.........BUT 2008 is coming tomoro and i just hoped 2007 incident wont happen again,DEAR GOD....PLS MAKES ME STRONG,MAKE ME LOVE THOSE WHO REALLY CARE AND LOVE ME,LET ME BE A BETTER MAN AND A BETTER PERSON,LET ME OPEN MY HEART AND SEEK SOLACE IN YOU AND YOUR TEACHING,HELP ME TO BE ABLE TO BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO ARE THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED HELP,HELP ME TO OVERCOME MY FEAR AND MAKES ME TRUST OTHERS AND PLEASE DEAR GOD........I HOPED U GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON AND GUIDE ME TO GIVE ALL MY BEST TO MY FAMILY,MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF.....IN U I SEEK HELPED AND I NEED YOUR GUIDIANCE BADLY......

I hoped we all bury the hatred and let bygones be bygones.....and i hoped u all the best in 2008 and IM SORRY FOR 2007 ....Andri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sangat menarik, terima kasih