Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nice words.....


Nice words...


Today i feel a bit emo so im going to penned nice nice words..try in malay first ... dun laugh hor.. i know my malays sucks..



cinta
Aku tak tahu cinta itu indah ataukah menyakitkan.. THIS IS BOUT LOVE
Tapi saat ini aku merasakan begitu indah..
Dan aku tak mau tahu seperti apa akhirnya..


Malu THIS IS BOUT MY LIFE
Aku malu pada diriku
Aku rapuh
Aku pedih
Aku ragu
Penuh dengan ketakutan

Tapi yang mereka tahu
Aku tegar
Aku ambisius
aku periang
Dan penuh kegembiraan

Itu bohong
Semua hanya harapan semu
Tak kan ada ujung
Dimana aku berhenti
dimana aku ...


JANGAN THIS IS BOUT TELLING GIRLS,DUN CRY
jangan ada airmata yg membasihi kedua pipimu,
itu akan menyakitkan bagiku..
jangan ada duka dihatimu,
itu akan menghancurkan hatiku..
jangan ada benci dimatamu,
itu akan membunuhku..


Affection THIS IS BOUT PPL AROUND ME
Who can understand me so perfect
Who know my mind, unspoken
Who know my heart, unsaid

The one as my strength in my every problem
The one as my support in my every trouble
The one as my rainbow after every rain
The one as my power in every storm

It's about care and love
Trust and believe
Say and listen
Stay and live in our heart


ITS just me AND FINALLY THIS IS BOUT ME.....ANDRI
I know you all see me differently
You think I am weird
But its just who I am
I cant deny it ...
Sometimes its fun ...
Sometimes it brings deep thoughts
Is it really annoying you
yeah, Kinda my point!
But when I really think about it
I felt lost ...
I felt guilty ...
I just hurt the one I loved
You can blame me all you want
But its just me ...
I know its bad ...
I hate my self for it too ...
But I cant stop it
If you force me ...
I'll just burst in tears
If you think I'm trying to get noticed ...
your so wrong ...
Its something i dont understand as well
If i do something ... they just pay attention
Its just fun for me to make you all mad ...
I dont do it for the attention
It's just me ...
My character is too profound for your feeble minds to comprehend...
Just dont try to understand
cause it hurts my head, sorry
Yesh I am annoying, so deal with it
Dont yell at me for being so
Cause it'll only bring trouble for us
It wouldnt kill you if I annoy you
and i wont kill me for being annoying
so just live your own life
and stop messing with others

No comments: