Friday, December 14, 2007

Y is there still emptiness?


Im glad to be able to expressed wat and how i felt over here.... and wat i feel is just plain EMPTINESS.....How many of us feel this way? pls raise up your hand... higher la,cant see? lol

Its a feeling i cant explain and keep on searching for an answer day and night..I may be a chef- de- cuisine, i may have fans (like real only), i may have a beautiful daughter, i may have a car, i may have many frens,i may have a lot of suitors, i may have bla bla bla..... But still, im feeling really empty. y or y?


Is it due to my work commitment and i got no time for leisure? is it due to my financial difficulty that i face every month?is it due to my love lives? or is it just me???


I been thinking alot bout this and keep on asking bout it to myself and yet to find an answer to it..Or is it i have not been praying enough and drift away from god and religion?I been thru a stage where i dun believe in him and blame him for my misfortune,I know i cant do that and its wrong, but during that time... i can help it...


Till than, i will still keep on searching for the answer and hoping , one day.. i get it from GOD himself.............Andri

No comments: