Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chef Selebrit


Chef Selebriti.... Im out from it already...

REGRETS? NO

HAPPY? NO

LEARN NEW THINGS? YES

FOUND NEW FRENS YES

LIKE TV WORLD? NO

LIKE THE JUDGES? YES

LIKE THE PRODUCER? 5O/50

LIKE THE DIRECTOR? YES


U knows wats all this? is how and wat i felt... I was taught the hard way bout the TV WORLD and now i wanna show them MY WORLD. A world with no nonsence ,fact and it wont be sunny everyday cos there will be rain and thunderstorm occasionally.A world where we word hard for things we one and not just bootlick our way up or pretending to be wat we are not...Its either do it right or get the f#*& out....


I learn alot of things in Their World like have to suck up to producer and be nice to this and be good to her...WTF......for wat sia? even if the producer is fugly( fat+ ugly) hell no i wont...I dun suck up to be where i am now,i work my ass off for it, and i can raise my head up while walking simply because i dun owe anyone my succes that i have and its just simply hardwork,hardwork and hardwork...... get it?


Not all is bad though, like the glamorous things we had and good relationship with ppl opens u alot of doors and oppurtinity( err... i think wrong spelling right) who cares? That i give them to thumbs up,I learn how to talk and converse correctly and EYE CONTACT BABE...very important. I learn that being a DIVA brings u nowhere and humble ppl is wat they love most.I really admired those who last long in the industry and respect them for wat they are...


EDITING.... ape sia? wats thats? thats a short form for....I WILL ONLY SHOW WAT I WANT VIEWERS TO SEE.

CONFESSION..new word?thats another words for...U HAVE TO SAY ALL THE NICE THINGS(nothing bad cos the viewers dunno)

REALITY SHOW....the real meaning? .......SCRIPTED, WELL DOCUMENTED,ALL NICE, I WILL TELL WHO IS IN AND WHOS OUT..

CALL TIME....another word for.......U HAVE TO REPORT BY THIS TIME, BUT I WILL ONLY START WEN IM READY..

3 MEALS A DAY....sounds good? yah!!! it means....I WILL ONLY SUPPLY 3 MEAL FOR THE FIRST 3 DAYS ONLY...lol

15 min of calls daily...means...I WILL PAST U THE FONE WEN I FEEL LIKE PASSING,ERR MAYBE AT 12 OR 1 AM..(so we can call london as its in the morning over there..


Im glad i was part of it and really enjoy the time we spend and the frens i made,The judges was good,honest and i never blame them for my exit as they really are true to wat they say ,good or bad comments comes from our performance .....unless being told so.


Thanks for all the support i get and for the encouraging word, I may sound like a born loser but its up to u all to think and ponder....To the 3 contestant left...Chef Amri( the principal) Chef Mustakim (the DIVA) and chef Khaled (the pretty boy).. GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE BEST MAN WIN....wink. wink.





No comments: